Indian Bank is among the major nationalized public sector banks in India headquartered in Chennai. Indian Bank was Founded in 1907 and now has over 1950 CBS Enabled branches and a huge workforce of over 22000 employees.
Indian Bank has invited applications for 1200 Clerks posts from IBPS Common Clerical CWE passed candidates.
Vacancies and Payscale
1200 Clerical Vacancies across various States (Pay Scale - 7200 - 19300 / Month)
Payment of fees and Online Registration : Till July 13, 2012.
* Age to be between 18-28 yrs as on 01.08.2011 (Age Limit relaxed as 5 - SC/ST, 3 - OBC, 10 - PWD),
* Pass in XIIth with Min 55% marks (For all Categories),
Pass in Diploma in Banking.
* Computer basics Knowledge will be desired (Not required).
* May apply only for vacancies in the state in which candidate appeared for the CWE exam along with Knowledge of Local Language for that state.
* Having Min 24 Marks (21 for Reserved Categories) in Each Subject are required to apply.
* State-wise Vacancies and required TWS Score-
* Candidates will later be shortlisted and interviewed depending on number of vacancies expectedly in ratio of 1:5.
* Final selection list will then be issued later on the basis of overall performance in IBPS CWE and Interview.
* The probation period is Min 6 Months.