BMAT MBA Application Process 2012 :
1. A candidate desirous of seeking admission to MBA, MBA ( HRM ), MBA ( ITM ), MBA ( BA ), MBA ( BT ) Program should submit the application form, ( If payment is made through DD ) duly completed along with payment of Rupee. 1,700/- towards entrance test fee through bank draft on any Scheduled Bank on any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of "The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, payable at Pune.
2. The Completed BMAT Application Form along with payment of entrance test fee is to be submitted to the following address either in person or through Post / Courier :
The Admission Office,
( CET Online section ) Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg,
Pune – 411 030.
3. The last date of submission of BMAT Application Form will be 18th March 2012 by 5:00 pm.
4. Bharati Vdyapeeth University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of application / admission card / counselling letter / any communication in transit. Such delay will not be condoned.
BMAT Admit Card 2012 :
* Admission cards for BMAT 2012 test will be dispatched by post to the candidates under the certificate of posting. BMAT admission card will indicate roll number and test center allotted to the candidate with its address.
* BMAT 2012 admit card may also be available on Bharati Vidyapeeth website www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net.
* The candidate must not mutilate this admission card or change any entry, made therein, after it has been authenticated by authorities.
* In case the admission card is not received by the candidate, by 23rd March, 2012 he / she should contact at the office of concerned designated center or Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune one day prior to test during working hours for collecting duplicate admission cards. In such a situation candidate should bring two copies of the same photographs along with him / her and a proof of submission / mailing of the application form.