Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the exam dates for AIEEE which will be conducted in April and May 2012. The paper pencil based test will be conducted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 and the online test will commence from Monday, May 7, 2012 to Saturday, May 26, 2012 and the dates are7th May, 12th May, 19th May and 26th May, 2012.
All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examinations is an entrance examination for taking admission into engineering/architecture bachelor's degree courses across the country. Admissions into all the National Institute of Technology (NITs) as well as most of the state level institutes and private institutes take place through AIEEE 2012.
AIEEE 2012 Eligibility Criteria:
* The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2012 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination. Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE 2012 provisionally.
* Candidates appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) in 2013 or passed in 2009 or before are not eligible to appear in AIEEE 2012.
How to Apply:
1. The online submission of particulars may be made at AIEEE website http://www.aieee.nic.in. The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
2. On submission of details, a Confirmation page with Registration No. shall be generated. Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation page and paste photographs, put left hand thumb impression, sign in the space earmarked for the purpose and write down the Residential Address.
3. The confirmation Page is to be sent by Registered/Speed Post to CBSE and payment can be made as follows:
1. By credit/debit card, or
2. Demand draft from any scheduled nationalized bank.
Candidates submitting applications online are required:
* To retain a photocopy of Confirmation Page with Registration No. and
* Copy of mode of remittance of Examination fee:
Note - In addition to Examinations Fee, Service/Processing Charges will have to be paid by the candidates.
AIEEE 2012 Paper Pattern:
AIEEE will be conducted as per schedule given below:
A. Pen & Paper (Offline examination)
Date of Examination
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Mathematics � Part I
Aptitude Test � Part II &
Drawing Test � Part III
B. On line examination for B.E. /B.Tech only (Computer base testing)
Dates of Examination
7/05/2012 to 26/05/2012
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
1st shift 9.00am to 12.00 noon
2nd shift 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Note � Those applicants who have applied both for B.E./B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning and who are appearing in Online Exam for B.E./B.Tech their B.Arch/B.Planning exam will be held through Offline Mode on 29.04.2012.
* The paper pencil based test will be conducted on: Sunday, April 29, 2012
* Online test will commence from: Monday, May 7, 2012 to Saturday, May 26, 2012 and the dates are7th May, 12th May, 19th May and 26th May, 2012.
Test Centers for AIEEE 2012
AIEEE April 2012 will be conducted in 65 cities and AIEEE May 2012 will be held in 22 cities.