The Self-Defending Network is Cisco's long-term strategy to protect an organization's business processes by identifying, preventing, and adapting to threats from both internal and external sources. This protection helps organizations take better advantage of the intelligence in their network resources, thus improving business processes and cutting costs.
There are three principal characteristics of the Cisco Self-Defending Network:
• The integration of security throughout all aspects of the network
• Collaborative processes between the various security and network elements
• The ability of the network to adapt to new threats as they arise
The Cisco networked-based strategy allows you to use your existing investment to solve your most pressing security concerns today, while providing an architectural platform that can evolve to proactive, automated, real-time management of threats.
Cisco products, services, and solutions can help your company realize greater returns on technology investments.
• Scientific Atlanta Enhances Cisco Video Offerings
• Recent Products for the Data Center
• Scalable and Secure Outdoor Wireless Networks.
Solutions for Your Business Needs:
Move Beyond Basic Connectivity
The network can do much more than move data. Today, companies of all kinds are using intelligent networks to:
• Reshape operations and business processes
• Restructure communications
• Redefine customer service
• Reengineer security
An intelligent network improves the efficiency of everything it touches–from business processes and applications to network services– allowing your organization to quickly tackle its most important goals.
Technical Support and Documentation:
• Software Downloads.
• Tools and Resoures.
• My Tech Support.
• SMB support Assitant.