Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Test (MP PMT) 2012 will be conducted by Professional Education Board,Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board conducts an entrance exam, MP PMT for the selection of candidates for the MBBS/BDS/B VSc/AH courses in to various private and Government colleges in Madhya Pradesh. 50% seats in the private medical and dental colleges in Madhya Pradesh are done through this MP PMT exam. The institutes under Madhya Pradesh Professionalexamination Board offers most excellent education and training facilities for their students. The MP PMT examination provides a chance for the brilliant candidates for getting admission for the undergraduate medical, pharmacy and dental course.
MPPMT important dates
Date of Examination 1st week of June, 2012
Start of application process 3rd week of April, 2012
Last date of receipt completed MPPMT 2012 application form 2nd week of May 2012
Declaration of Results 1st week of july
Counseling dates Not Announced Yet
Paper – I: Science (Physics & Chemistry)
Paper- II: Biology (Botany & Zoology)
Each paper shall have 100 Questions (Objective type) and total marks 1200.
Time: each paper 2 hrs
* Applicants who would like to apply for Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Test 2012 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
* Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board.
* Candidates should have scored at least 50% (40% for ST/SC category) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in XIIth standard in order to apply foradmission into Medical colleges.
* Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for MP PMT 2012 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time ofadmission.
* Candidate should be minimum 17 years of age
* Suitable reservations are given for the candidates belonging to reserved category.
All India Entrance 15% SC, 15% ST ,21% OBC, 14% Seats are also reserved for children of Military personnel, Freedom Fighters, Physically Handicapped and Govt of India nominees.
How to apply
* Applicants can purchase the admission form and information booklet from the office of Professional examination Board and offices of participating institutes by making payment of Rs 500 (Rs.250/- for the SC/ST candidates) in cash.
* Candidates can also receive the application and prospectus by post by sending the request letter and self address envelope (with required postal stamps) along with demand draft of Rs 550 (Rs. 300/- for the SC/STcandidates) for prescribed application fees.
* Candidates can also download the application form online and fill it completely. The printout of completely filled application form should be sent along with DD of Rs 550 (Rs. 300/- for the SC/ST candidates) at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
* Candidates can send in the completely filled application along with DD and other documents at the below address.
Controller Professional Examination Board M.P,
Main Road No 1, Chinar Park East
List of participating colleges in admission process of MP PMT 2012
* MBBS Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior
* BDS College of Dentistry, Indore
* MGM Medical College, Indore
* Pt Jawaharlal Nahru Memorial Medical College, Raipur
* Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
* Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
* Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
Syllabus for MP PMT
* Bohr model of the atom
* Elementary ideas of conductor
* Electromagnetic induction
* Bar magnet
* Electrostatic potential
* Electric current
* Electric power heating effects of currents
* Wave nature of light
* Reflection, Periodic motion
* Units and dimensions
* Newton's Laws of motion
* Rigid body rotation and conservation of its momentum
* Universal law of gravitation
* Heat conduction in one dimension
* Work energy and power
* Elastic collisions
* Static and kinetic friction
* Motion in two dimensions
* Surface chemistry
* Solid State
* Chemical analysis
* Thermo chemistry and Thermodynamics
* Chemical Kinetic
* Chemical equilibrium
* Co-ordination compounds
* Transition metals
* Comparative study of elements
* Chemical bond
* Nuclear chemistry
* Structure of Atom
* Calculation of empirical and molecular formulae of organic compounds
* Preparation properties and uses of alkynes
* Alcohols and phenols
Biology (Botany & Zoology)
* Structural Organization Of Cell
* Cell Theory
* Mendel's Laws Of Inheritance
* Difference Between Prokaryote And Eukaryotes
* Respiration Importance
* Five Kingdom Classification
* Enzymes And Growth Hormones With Reference To Their Classification
* Role Of Plants In Human Welfare
* Mineral Nutrition-Essential Elements And Their Function
* Classification Binomial and Trinomial Nomenclature
* Pesticides-Uses, Advantages And Hazards