ICICI Bank is the Largest Private sector bank of India with over 2700 branches across the nation. Started in 1994 is now present in 19 countries. ICICI Bank regularly conducts recruitment programmes for Probationary Officers from 2007 Onwards in collaboration with Manipal academy.
This process enrolls selected candidates for MBA degree in Finance and Banking from Manipal university. On completion of training, they are appointed as Assistant managers with salary of more than 4 lacs/yr and awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking.
Like every year, ICICI Bank has announced Probationary Officers recruitment for Nov 2012 and Feb 2013 batch.
Candidates successful in this recruitment process will be given training in banking domain by Manipal Academy and will be employed in ICICI Bank as assistant managers on completion of Training. They will also have an option to complete their MBA Degree while working in the Bank.Important Dates:
Online registration : Till July 15, 2012,
Aptitude Test - July 2012,
GD/Interviews ? September 2012.
Two Batches will Join the course in Nov 2012 and Feb 2013,
Not to be above 25 yrs of age, as on Oct 31, 2012 (Should have born on or After Nov 31 1987),
Should have completed graduation with 55% Aggregate marks (No experience Required),
Any one in your family (Mother, Father, Brother and Sister) should not be an employee of ICICI Bank.
* The Selection process involves 1) Aptitude test, 2) Psychometric Assessment, 3) GD & 4)Interview. More details about Test Date, venue etc. will be received by E-mail/SMS.
* Those selected will undergo training for 12 months (with stipend) at Manipal Academy (Bangalore) in which they will be enrolled for MBA (Banking & Finance) degree.
* On successful completion of On-campus training of 12 Months, candidates would be appointed in ICICI Bank as Asst.Managers with annual salary of more than 4 lakhs.
* The Cost of Training is about 3.35 Lakhs that will be provided by ICICI Bank as Loan and will be deducted from their salaries in form of EMIs for 60 months.
* After Joining the bank, Newly appointed POs will have an option of completing their MBA Degree (Of Duration is 18 months). Fee for this would be paid separately.
* Their is no fee for this Application.
* Candidates have to register their profile online through ICICI Bank website.
* Eligible applicants will later receive details about the selection through email/ sms.