Andhra Bank is among the leading nationalized public sector banks in India. Formed in November 1923. Andhra bank is headquartered in Hyderabad and has over 1300 branches with over 15000 employees. Andhra Bank has recently announced recruitment of Probationary Officers in OBC Category to fill 89 Backlog Vacancies from those with valid IBPS PO exam 2011 scorecard.
Vacancies and Payscale
Probationary Officers (JMG Scale - I) 89 posts (For OBC Category Only) ? Rs.14500-25700/Month (Approx Rs. 24,994 )
Online Registration: Jan 23, 2012 to Feb 14, 2012,
* Age should be between 21-30 yrs as on 01.07.2011,
* Should be a Graduate in any discipline with Minimum 60% Marks,
* Minimum IBPS Score Required :- 141 Marks (Total Weighted Score)
* Candidates in Final year of graduation may not apply (Or the Result of Final year should have been announced by 01.07.2011).
* Basic Knowledge in computers (MS Office Etc. )
* Relaxation in Upper age Limit :-
o 3 Years Relaxation,
o For PWD (VI/HI/OC) :- 10 Years Relaxation,
o See Advertisement for more details of relaxation criteria
* OBC Candidates will be called for Interview on the basis of Marks obtained in IBPS PO CWE Exam conducted in September 2011.
* Interview will have total 35 marks and candidates will have to score at least 14 Marks to qualify in Interview.
* The final selection will be made on the basis of performance in IBPS PO Common exam and Interview collectively.
* The Interview centres will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates later.
* Finally selected Candidates will be on Probation for two years and will have to sign a Minimum 5 years service bond for sum of Rs. 75,000.
* For any Further details about selection Procedure, CLICK HERE
* The fee for this Application is Rs. 200 (For OBC Candidates) and Rs. 50 (For OBC - PWD Candidates)
* Payment can be made through any of following ways :-
o Through any Branch of Andhra Bank by following procedure:-
+ Payment to be made through This Payment Challan.
+ Payment to be made in CBS Account No.117911100000849 with Name of "Pattabhi Bhavan Branch" and style of "ANDHRA BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2011-12".
o NEFT Payment Through any other bank's branch by following procedure:-
+ Payment to be made in Cash in Account No.117911100000849 with Name of "Pattabhi Bhavan Branch" and style of "ANDHRA BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2011-12". IFSC Code: ANDB0001179.
* After payment, Make sure to have Branch Name & BIC No, Date of Deposit & amount and Transaction id/Scroll number (in case of payment through CBS) / NEFT UTR No. (in case of payment through NEFT).
* Application now to be made online through Given link and Take two print outs of application form for future reference. The application form should be kept ready along with original payment challan and a passport size photograph to be carried at the time of Interview (if Called for).
* Following documents to be carried at the time of Interview.
o Copy of IBPS CWE Score card.
o Copy of fee receipt challan (CBS challan/ NEFT receipt),
o Age Certificate (For example Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank.) and a Photo Identity Proof,
o Attested copies of Educational Qualification Certificates.
o Computer course certificate (if available) or any other relevant applicable certificates.
CLICK HERE to Apply Online for Andhra Bank OBC Category PO Recruitment 2012.
You may see helpful tips for bank Interviews.