The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has been assigned the task of organising a common entrance test.
COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test - COMEDK PGET 2018 will conduct a separate entrance test for Medical and a separate entrance test for Dental Post Graduate courses called 'COMEDK PGET-2018 ', for candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate courses in Medical and Dental studies.
COMEDK PGET Eligibility 2018
Degree / Diploma Programs: Applicants must meet all requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI. Accordingly, they should have successfully passed their M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. from an institution recognised by MCI / DCI, and must have completed.
MCI / DCI Norms: Every student, selected for admission to the Post Graduate medical / dental course in any of the medical / dental institutions in the country, shall possess recognized M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India, or any of the State Medical / Dental Council or should obtain the same with in one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018
Note: Send the Application in A4 size envelops only. Do not fold the application form.
- Ensure that the DD for Rs.1500/-(Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only), along with all the marks cards and the attempt certificate are kept ready before filling up the Online Application form.
- The Online application form has to be filled up properly and completely.
- Take a print of the filled in Application form and Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof. (Candidate Copy and COMEDK Copy)
- The Application form is said to be complete only if it is enclosed with all the documents mentioned below and posted to COMEDK office.
- Multiple application form filled and received from the same candidate will result in confusion and may result in disqualification.
- Multiple Demand Drafts in excess of the prescribed fee (Rs. 1500/-) if sent by the candidate will not be refunded.
- Non-refundable fee for taking COMEDK PGET-2018 and attending centralized counseling, if eligible, is Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only).
- If Demand Draft is not enclosed the application will be rejected.
The Executive Secretary - COMEDK,
# 37, First Floor,
Lady Curzon Road,
Bangalore - 560001,
Checklist of documents to accompany the completed Application Form:
- Demand Draft for Rs 1500/- drawn in favour of COMEDK-2018 payable at Bangalore (mention your application number on the back of DD) Check for the banker's signature on the DD
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Internship Completion Certificate / Internship Completed Certificate / Registration Certificate
- Photocopy of Attempt Certificate
- Photocopies of all marks cards including that of failed year/semester if any (First Year/Semester to Final Year/Semester)
- COMEDK copy of Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof in the prescribed form duly attested by the head of the institution where he/she has studied last
- Additional photograph (mention your application number on the back of photograph)
The entrance test, COMEDK PGET-2018 , will be held in Bangalore only.
COMEDK PGET 2018 Test Pattern
There will be one test for PG Medical and one test for PG Dental Courses. Each test will have 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 10:00 am and end at 1:00 pm
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- However, in the event of a tie in score the principle of least negative responses will be adopted. In addition, if required, other methods may be adapted to break ties vide 5.4.2.
- No Mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
For more details Contact:
# 37, 1st Floor, Ramanashree Chambers
Lady Curzon Road, Bangalore - 560 001
(9:30 am to 6:00 pm - Monday to Friday)
(9:30 am to 1:30 pm - Saturdays)
Not available on Sundays and other public holidays
Facsimile (Fax): 080-25598309
Email: COMEDK PGET-2007 related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org