Troubleshooting complex technical issues, identifying and fixing the reported issues.
Write samples or how to prototypes to explain a particular technique/technology or Product.
Identify and escalate reported bugs in Microsoft products.
Provide appropriate alternate implementations /techniques/ workarounds to help developers workaround a confirmed bug in Microsofts products
Identify issues that occur frequently and help create a knowledge base article to solve/workaround that issue.
Qualifications, Abilities and Experience should include:
- Strong knowledge in these technologies: VB.NET or C# or ASP.Net, Windows or Web Applications development, XML, ADO.NET, Web Services.
- Strong in OOPs concepts
- Good knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server versions 2012 , 2008 R2 , 2008, 2005
- Knowledge of core OS concepts (processes, threads, scheduling, memory management, etc)
- Willingness to learn new technologies/skills
- Willingness to take on challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask
- Hard working
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Teamware Solutions (quantum leap consulting)
Contact Company:Teamware Solutions (QUANTUM LEAP CONSULTING PVT LTD)